Youth electrocuted to death in Anantnag

Anantnag: A youth was electrocuted to death in Nambal area of Mattan in South Kashmir’s Anantnag on Thursday afternoon.

An official told that a youth identified as Anees Ahmad Bhat, son of Abdul Rehman Bhat of Vail Nagbal Anantnag, a labour by profession was electrocuted at village Nambal while laying electric pole and wire with a private company.

He said that the youth got injured and was evacuated to PHC Mattan for treatment where doctors declared him brought dead.

Block Medical Officer (BMO) Mattan Dr Saleem Beigh said that the youth was brought dead to the hospital. (KNO)

ANN News

Asia News Network (ANN News) is Jammu & Kashmir’s 1st Online TV Channel that airs in Jammu & Kashmir & around the World. The Channel is also available on Cable TV in Kashmir region.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *