Mason Dies Of Electrocution In Pulwama Village

PULWAMA: A mason died in hospital after he was electrocuted while working at a mosque in South Kashmir’s Pulwama district.

The incident occurred at Koil village of Pulwama.

Local sources told news agency Kashmir News Trust that a mason who was working at a local Masjid Sharif came into a live electric wire. He was seriously injured.

The locals shifted him to District Hospital Pulwama where doctors declared him dead.

The deceased mason has been identified as 27 year old Parvaiz Ahmed Kanta so of Abdul Rashid Kanta, a resident of Belou Dergund Pulwama.

Police have taken cognizance of the incident.  (KNT)

ANN News

South Asia News Network (ANN News) is Jammu & Kashmir’s 1st Online TV Channel that airs in Jammu & Kashmir & around the World. The Channel is also available on Cable TV in Kashmir region.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.