Girl Dies, 11 Injured Due To Electrocution At Madrasa In Poonch

JAMMU: A girl died of electrocution, and 11 others suffered minor injuries at a Madrasa in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district on Tuesday night, officials said.

The girls, studying in Madrasa, were playing in the compound when they suffered an electric shock from an iron grill in the complex, they said.

Twelve girls were immediately shifted to Raja Sukhdev Singh district hospital in Poonch, where one of them was declared dead on arrival, Medical Superintendent Dr Nipun Khajuria said.

She said that the rest of the victims suffered minor injuries and would be discharged after treatment. (PTI)

ANN News

ANN News is the first and only 24*7 Tv News Channel of Kashmir, having its headquarters at Srinagar. ANN News is available on all leading cable Networks, Also Available On JIO Tv , Vodafone,TataPlay , Candor Network, Dailyhunt and other leading Platforms

error: Content is protected !!