19-year-old boy dies of electrocution while working inside tunnel in Dooru

Anantnag: A 19-year-old boy died after receiving an electric shock while working inside an under construction tunnel in Ujroo area of Dooru in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Saturday.

An official told the news agency Kashmir News Observer that the boy identified as Fazil Nabi (19) son of Ghulam Nabi Bhat, a resident of Wangund received an electric shock while working inside the tunnel in Ujroo.

He said that he was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, however, doctors present there, declared him dead on arrival. (KNO)

ANN News

South Asia News Network (ANN News) is Jammu & Kashmir’s 1st Online TV Channel that airs in Jammu & Kashmir & around the World. The Channel is also available on Cable TV in Kashmir region.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.