By: Hadi Hidayat
Ganderbal: A 40-year old man and his 8-year old daughter received severe burn injuries due to Gas cylinder leakage inside a house in Yachama Kangan Village of Central Kashmir’s Ganderbal District.
Eyewitness said that around 11:30am when they were changing the gas cylinder the mishap took place, they have received burns in their face, hands, and feet.
They have been identified as as Abdul majeed Bijard and his 8yr old daughter Nasreena Bano resident of Yachama kangan.
Neighbors immediately rushed and took the injured to Trauma hospital Kangan, where doctors referred them to SKIMS soura for further treatment. (ANN News)