13-month-old baby electrocuted to death in Shopian

SHOPIAN: A 13-month-old baby girl died of electric shock in Landoora Hamlet of South Kashmir’s Shopian district on Monday afternoon.

An official told that Zaira Nazir, daughter of Nazir Ahmad from Landoora Shopian received a shock after she came in contact with a live wire at her residence.

He said that Zaira was rushed to hospital where she breathed her last.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognisance of the matter. (KNO)

ANN News

South Asia News Network (ANN News) is Jammu & Kashmir’s 1st Online TV Channel that airs in Jammu & Kashmir & around the World. The Channel is also available on Cable TV in Kashmir region.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.